Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Quasi-stresslessness"

I am down and I'm so frustrated, and I don't think I can handle the stress! The puppet is going down the drain I got mixed reviews and my idea is hard to execute, there are just so many things to think about, it hurts! I have to change my so many things which adds more to the pain, mechanism, material, position in space and many other things are like knives of worrying that.. well you get the metaphor.. this sucks! I wanna finish the puppet on Friday and get over with it soon so I can work on whatever technical might shove in my face for Monday. But it's very likely that they (instructors) are gonna bash it crazily. This puppet doesn't feel like design, this feels like fettered contemporary art that is limited in a ridiculously annoying manner. They say that perspective is reality but sometimes one perspective becomes other's people's reality when that perspective is powerful enough to influence others.

But the knives (remember the stupid metaphor) are not just those of the puppet but with the engineering course, history course, english and of course our favorite torture "TECHNICAL DRAWING" the outdated course that seems to be so important now although it seems very pointless at the moment!

The thing is with the school of Architecture is the fact that you have to handle the stress of all the shit-load that you get and whatever bumps (or mountains) life has to shove up one's ass :D and that sucks. I have so many other things going on the personal level that well make are making a huge mess, something which obviously, no one needs.

So here's my decision, not to give up of course, it's gonna take more than that to get me to give up! Im gonna stop working today, put it all on hold just for the day, try to be stressless and continue with the worries tomorrow. But how can I forget the knives that sear with pain? (WOW that crappy metaphor turned into something beautiful)

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger