Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Untitled? (Can I do that?)

I wrote this on the way home while I was in a cab on my iPhone:
"I am now on my way home, I finshed at about 2 but, I stayed an hour or so to see friends. So far today has been hectic I had a technical drawing quiz and it was a nightmare, I don't thin I'll pass it, I dnt think I'll pass this course. But I have to get it out of my way. And the assignment I was so proud of yesterday is now degraded to a piece of crap when I saw the others, technical drawing is not my thing.
I am really down and things on the personal level are a grave mess and I really can't handle them at the moment, but I have to. It is said that which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger? Well, I'm not sure this thing will be so kinds as to not kill me, on the social level at least, but that's not architectural so let's not stray far from this blogs core. (sighs)

(sighs again) The puppet is gonna be worked on today I'm not that exccited honestly although my idea is very interesting it involves a light bulb and some foam boards so safety measures should be taken ,I'm gonna rsearch that and facebook then go to bed, wake up and work till the morning on the puppet, well see where that goes but first I gotta reach home, traffic is a bitch and it seems thts gonna take a while!"

I arrived home, I had lunch watched lots of TV and wasted lots of time I slept at about 6:00p.m. and woke up at about 8:30 I worked for about 4 hours on the puppet, mostly experimentation, I have most of it worked out now, got to discuss it tomorrow with the instructors and try to finish it Friday for final feedback before the silent jury next Tuesday . I don't have technical drawing for Wednesday (YAY) so more puppet for me. I have to finish it by Friday because Im gonna have technical for Monday and I have a field trip on Saturday and my friends birthday and lots of more crap to deal with! It's hard, I'm considering change of schools, I'm shaking a bit with dubiety, or am I just tired?
Nighty night, Im going to bed now
-AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger