Sunday, January 10, 2010

What Weekend?

Ok this one is gonna be a quicky :P I've been very busy the past few days so let's catch up on what we've missed.

Let me begin with Friday, I got varied feedback from the instructors (concerning the puppet) and I think im on track, although I have to start workin on the the real one very soon. Friday I got home at about 9:30P.M. what kept me at uni. was me discussing the puppet with the instructors along with some technical and a very beneficial jury session (usually juries tend to be boring but I'm suddenly seeing their benefits, I was very foolish not to have taken them seriously) so after I got home, I showered and slept till about 9 (Although I planned on waking up at 2a.m. :P) Friday I went to university at 8 although my class started at 1 but I wanted to work on my perspective in the stduio so maybe I could get some help, well no one was there but I managed.

Saturday was all perspective and it was very complex, annoying, and very intricate I had done some of it when I notied that my measurements were off by a bit and I shifted a few points so I had to go back to ground zero and start again, but it had it's benefits I drew what I considered to be the neates drawing ever. Despite the delay I finished most of it, but as usual I left some for Sunday... Like always I leave things to the last minute and I never learn!

Today, I woke up at about 9 and I couldn't get my self to draw one line, I was so jaded, I couldn't focus and the perspective was really getting on my nerves. There were too many lines and too many points and letter. At about 1 I was so pissed off I went out of the house for a short walk because I couldn't stand staying in an enclosed space anymore, when I came back I had a headache and was very drowsy so I worked on my essay a bit and then slept for an hour then had lunch, and then I did the perspective which I still haven't finished yet (last minute everything!!!) and I have a few stairs left to do and I'm back to the stage of not being able to do anything... I guess I'll trace the stairt tomorrow between classes. As for the puppet I had an amazing idea today, but I still haven't figured out how it will work out, but it should, it's simple enough :)

At this point I feel that I've knocked on the door of architecture and we're past the "door conversation" I think I began to enter, I'm truly changing at a rate I can't explain. Now as I stay away from my laptop's screen I see my perspective drawing, 2 months ago I could never have imagined that I would be able to draw something so complex, this is satisfaction, this is pride and this feeling is truly rewarding.

So notice something, my weekend was completely "devoured" by work, the one and only chance I got to leave the house was actually to take a break to come back and work some more, but it really doesn't bother me, because never has hard work been so rewarding... This is a strong enough to keep me going, although I'm very tired (no platonic shit here, I'm serious :P)

Till next time... sleep tight, (if you could) cause you never know it's value until it become a rare moment.. I guess I really have become a "Night Breed"
-AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger